As we have already published many tricks, games and unique project in this website. Now, here is a simple electronics trick project window charger. This project can be used in window so called window charger in order to keep intruders, thief etc. away by producing current are strong to threaten intruder and thieves.
Circuit Description of window charger
The heart of window charger is IC CD4047 (IC1), used as free-running astable multivibrator. Here transistor is used as push-pull amplifier. Transistor T1 and T2 is connected to square wave output pin 11 and 10 of ic1 respectively and it drives the push pull amplifier. The power transistor T3 and T4 follows the astable multivibrator and is connected to primary coil of transformer X1. The output of transformer X1 is rectified by diode D1 and filtered by capacitor C3. The filtered output from window charger is given to frame of window must be made from conductive metal. In this way we can keep thief, intruders away.
Resistors (all ¼-watt, ± 5% Carbon)
R1, R2, R3, R4= 470 KΩ
R5, R6 = 220 Ω
VR1 = 220 KΩ
C1 = 0.1 µF
C2 = 470 µF/25V
C3 = 0.47 µF/400V
IC1 = CD4047
T1, T2 = BEL187
T3, T4 = BD139
D1 = 1N4007
X1 = 230V AC primary to 9V-0-9V, 500mA secondary transformer
- Dry Cell Charger charge dry cell 6 to 8 time
- Phone LockerBuilding a electronics phone lock is so easy
- Simple Counter Using Calculator counter using calculator is cheaper and less complicated
- Digital Nocturnal Nuisance Fun project which is quite amusing for both children as well as elder too.
- Window Charger simple trick project in order to keep intruders away