Dry Cell Charger
We all know that dry cell is not rechargeable due to this expense on battery is more. In order to overcome this problem the innovative group Dreamlover technology design and test a electronics circuit “Dry Cell Charger”. By using this circuit we can charge dry cell 6 to 8 time (i.e. expense on battery is reduced by 6 to 8 times).
The circuit of dry cell charger is very simple utilizing very few components. The working of this circuit is based on PCR (Periodic Current Reversal) principle. Where low AC voltage is given to dry cell for charging. A 6V-0V/1 amp secondary transformer is used for step down of AC voltage. The time for charging is 12 to 16 hour.
Resistors (all ¼-watt, ± 5% Carbon)
R1 = 150 Ω/2W
R2 = 22 Ω/2W
D1 = 1N4007
X1 = 6-0V/1 Amp secondary transformer
B1 = 6V lamp
- Cell Sever Charge dry cell and save power
- Phone LockerBuilding a electronics phone lock is so easy
- Simple Counter Using Calculator attention-grabbing idea of using calculator for counter
- Window Chargersimple trick project in order to keep intruders away
- Duty Cycle Selectorunique project of duty cycle selector varied from 10% to 90%