Direction indicator is very interesting as well as very useful project in any ceremony, party etc. to indicate places like bathroom. The alternate glowing LEDs in direction indicator make this project more attractive.
Circuit description of direction indicator
The logic of direction indicator is very simple and is designed and fabricated around CMOS HEX inverter buffer CD4049 containing six independent inverter (a-f) . For effective use of this project all LED must be of RED color.
Resistors (all ¼-watt, ± 5% Carbon)
R1 – R5 = 470 Ω
R6 = 330 Ω
R7 – R11 = 1 MΩ
C1 – C6 = 100 KPF
C7 = 470 µF/16V
IC1 = CD4049
D1 – D4 1N4007
LED1 – LED8 = RED color
- Advanced LED Temperature Indicator use of a V/F converter in monitoring temperature in degrees Fahrenheit (0F).
- AC Mains Voltage Indicator indicated the voltage level of AC mains and indicated by three LEDs.
- LED-Based Reading Lamp provide sufficient light for reading purpose which consume very low power
- Light Dimmer control brightness according to our use from the unchanged light source.
- Fuse and Power Failure Indicator indicate the power failure by giving alarm.